Friday, February 22, 2008

We Hope to Go Tonight As Scheduled


Our coach was delayed but is now in the air on his way to us. They just reduced the Winter Storm watch to an Advisory and indicated less precip than expected on WTOP. I'm cautiously optimistic we can go forward on a regular schedule this evening, but the reports from the weather channel are not as favorable as WTOP so we'll continue to watch and will provide an update one or more times as the afternoon progresses. Hope to see everyone there this evening, but if there is any problem in your area be very careful...we want you there safely!


No comments: