Thursday, February 21, 2008

updated sheet music and bari file - I Love You Truly

For those of you who have already downloaded the sheet music, I have uploaded today an updated version of "I Love You Truly" that has the composer, arranger and copyright language added. Please print out a copy with the copyright info on the bottom of each page from the updated file and destroy your prior printed copy. Also, for the Baritones...there was a glitch in transmitting the bari predominant learning track that resulted in an electronically produced modification to key and speed. An intact version has been uploaded. The old sheet music file and the old bari file have been removed. The copies you see on the web page are the updated versions. Also, a few people have indicated that they have problems downloading and making a cd for learning purposes. If you run into that situation please let me know and I will arrange for you to get a cd.

Brad

No comments: